Among the participants of the 10th anniversary Photography Competition of the MUS Career Office there were not only students but also employees of companies and institutions which have supported the Competition for many years.
The Competition jury awarded three prizes in the category of employees as well as three main prizes and eight distinctions in the category of students of the Maritime University of Szczecin.
The award winners included both Polish and foreign students - Malkhaz Gagaishvili from Georgia, who is staying in Szczecin on an Erasmus student exchange, was distinguished twice.
The prizes were awarded to:
- the 1st prize: Mikołaj Licheniak "A morning local train to Poznań", the Polish Shipmanagers' Association: a voucher of PLN 2000
- the 2nd prize: Agnieszka Bielawska "Kjerag, the first mountain trip", Polaris Maritime Services: a voucher of PLN 1600
- the 3rd prize: Martyna Śladowska "The French Jura", Unibaltic Sp. z o.o. a voucher of PLN 1200
- Malkhaz Gagaishvili "Only in the mountains there is freedom", Enamor: a voucher of PLN 1000
- Joanna Szozda "Everything seems to be leaning here-Piza", Dohle Marine Services: a voucher of PLN 1000
- Leszek Wawer "In the Metropolis of the Faroe Islands", Magemar Polska Sp. z o.o. a voucher of PLN 500
- Malkhaz Gagaishvili "Living in the clouds", Seaman: a voucher of PLN 300
- Marcin Dziurosz "Odda, the calmness of the moment" MEC: and English dictionary and a Marlins examination voucher
Distinction of the MUS Rector: a branded pen and a speaker:
- Vitalii Kupchynskyi "A journey within"
- Wiktoria Wałajtys "The Calypso Hut"
- Weronika Miklas "At the end of the world and even further"
The following employees of partner companies were awarded:
- the 1st place: Mariusz Januszkiewicz "Norway – a reflection in crystal water", the prize: a voucher of PLN 900
- the 2nd place: Kamila Górecka "The Alcantara Gorge" Sicily, the prize: a voucher of PLN 700
- the 3rd place: Kamil Hajduk "Hiking full of colours", the prize: a voucher of PLN 400
At the moment, all photos are exhibited in the main hall of MUS.